This site is the property of SCEV Vignobles Lagardère
- Headquarters : 19 route de Négrit 33570 Montagne France
- email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone : +33 5 57 74 61 63
The Director of publication of this website is Mr Gaël Lagardère, as manager.
OVH 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
Design & Webmastering
Cédric Leray 33 rue Max Linder 33500 Libourne FRANCE – www.cleray.com
The website operated at www.vignobles-lagardere.fr is the property of SCEV Lagardère. This site is also a work protected by the law of the intellectual property.
It includes texts, images, photographs, illustrations, logos, themselves protected by industrial and intellectual property rights. The use of the site www.vignobles-lagardere.fr is strictly reserved for private use – the right of use is limited to consultation of informations on the site.
Any use, reproduction, total or partial download of the site www.vignobles-lagardere.fr, or any of its elements text, images, photographs illustrations, logos without the agreement of its owner is accordingly prohibited, except for private copying for personal and non-commercial purposes.
We put the protection of personal data at the heart of our services.
This Policy sets out the principles and guidelines for the protection of your Personal Data and is intended to inform you about:
• The Personal Data that the SCEV Lagardère collects and the reasons for this collection,
• The way these Personal Data are used,
• Your rights in your Personal Data.
This Policy applies to all services offered by the SCEV Lagardère, excluding potential partner sites.
SCEV Lagardère undertakes to take into account the protection of your Personal Data and your privacy when designing new products or services that are offered to you. To ensure the security and ensure the respect and the good exercise of your rights, all the measures allowing to protect your personal data are implemented.
SCEV Lagardère undertakes to collect only data strictly necessary for the performance of the services subscribed.
In the event that optional data are requested, SCEV Lagardère will clearly inform you about the Personal Data necessary to perform the service and those voluntarily provided by you.
Personal Data is collected directly from you and is only used for the purposes that have been brought to your attention.
Your data may be transmitted to:
- Internal services of SCEV Lagardère: the departments that are in charge of the execution of the proposed services.
- To the service provider in charge of the maintenance of our online tools.
- To any administrative or judicial authority empowered to meet the legal or regulatory obligations of the company.
We do not transmit any data to external commercial services.
SCEV Lagardère carries out all the processing of your Personal Data on the territory of the European Union (EU).
SCEV Lagardère undertakes not to keep your Personal Data beyond the time necessary to provide the service, plus the retention period imposed by the applicable rules on legal prescription.
SCEV Lagardère undertakes to take all measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of the Personal Data and in particular to prevent it from being damaged, erased or unauthorized third parties having access to it.
Furthermore, in the event of a security incident affecting your Personal Data (destruction, loss, alteration or disclosure), SCEV Lagardère undertakes to comply with the obligation to notify personal data breaches, in particular with the CNIL (National Commission for Informatics and Liberties).
You have the right at any time to exercise with SCEV Lagardère the rights provided for by the applicable regulations applicable to personal data, subject to fulfilling the conditions:
• Right of access: you can have communication of your Personal Data subject to treatment by SCEV Lagardère.
• Right of rectification: You can update your Personal Data or have your Personal Data processed by the Lagardère SCEV corrected.
• Right of opposition, in particular to receive commercial communications: you can express your wish to no longer receive commercial communication from the SCEV Lagardère or request that your Personal Data be no longer subject to processing.
• Right to delete: you can request the deletion of your Personal Data.
• Right to limitation: you can request the suspension of the processing of your Personal Data.
• Right to portability: you can ask the SCEV Lagardère to recover your Personal Data in order to dispose of it.
When subscribing for a service or collecting your Personal Data, you are given the address to which to send your request for the exercise of your rights. All requests must be accompanied by proof of identity. The Lagardère SCEV undertakes to respond to your requests for the exercise of your rights as soon as possible and in any event in compliance with the legal deadlines.
The appointment of a Data Protection Officer testifies to the commitment of SCEV Lagardère to the protection, security and confidentiality of Personal Data.
You can contact the Data Protection Officer at the following address:
19 route of Négrit 33570 Montagne FRANCE
+33 5 57 74 61 63